Tuesday, December 24, 2013

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:


In front of me on Kiwi stood an old woman of 140 cm and fumbled for change. She looked at me and rushed a bit. I said I had plenty of time, so there was no hurry. She found his wallet and paid. On roll band there was a pack of Captain Beefheart ice, a solo-bottle and a small package Sausages and two potatoes. She could well have been in the late 80's.
As I watched her arrange her things into the rollator so I wondered very much how my age would be. The goods she had acted weekend could not say anything about this person. They could not reveal what kind of life she lived or had lived. She looked like a any old lady approached St. Peter. And she needed weekend was four things. Captain Beefheart ice was perhaps a purchase she did to have something in the freezer for grandchildren? The solo like that?
On Lambertseter we have many minimum pension. I see they wander around the streets, lonely with their bags full of life that was. But I thought it was so unspeakably naruto shippuuden 221 sad to see this old lady put four things in his bag for the weekend. Alone she rolled home. What awaited naruto shippuuden 221 her at home? Would there be any to visit? Had grandchildren time to see her before the ice went out on a date? And how she got days to go? The necklace she shit herself?
I could barely carry with me three packed weekend bags. The bags were going home to Taco, their children, other people's children, husband and Skavlan. I live right in the herring shoals and have people around me all day. If I do, it always tags along for some. A quick recipe for constipation. It is hard to do "business" with a kid who will sit on your lap. All the people around me drives me to the an almost insane sometimes. naruto shippuuden 221 And sometimes I close myself off in my bedroom and furter. I furter that I did not get a time-out, naruto shippuuden 221 or a breathing break. naruto shippuuden 221 There are special interest to stay tight. But I'll just "pat halten". Mate Luis live 6 on a two-bedroom (!)
This is life. It is their choice. I love it and I'm going crazy from it. And I feel constantly dizzy. naruto shippuuden 221 But thanks for the great effort that life has bothered poured me this! That I will be there in all punch. In the frankincense. In the chaos. In love.
Yesterday longed Solan very for me when Luis and I were at the Halloween Party. Tormod thought he was comforted, and put on a song that I sing from children's theater play "Ticks and knob". Solan was completely silent. And then squirted tears. The music started the feelings he needed to get out. Erik Bye "Jørgen naruto shippuuden 221 hatter" works of Luis we need to pierce. (Where works there to hear his mother sing)
I'll think of her the times I know the sulk reflex naruto shippuuden 221 min. When I am so tired that I feel like posting naruto shippuuden 221 ad on Finn.no, naruto shippuuden 221 "Given away to fetch. "Be so good, a pieces fatal tired mom. So should I just take a breath, relax and let the mess flow. A little. It is not long until I have chattering teeth, naruto shippuuden 221 burning gums and bad lubricated rulatorhjul. I hope that Maiken anno 2054 may also have chaos and mayhem around them, with full bags Kiwi. And it reminds me that I hope I get grandchildren soon. Or if some time soon. The man shouts "Nooooo" from the bathroom, and add "god naruto shippuuden 221 Maiken guys are two and seven!" All right then. Time flies fast.
Website
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> naruto shippuuden 221 <acronym> title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> < code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Proudly powered naruto shippuuden 221 by WordPress

No comments:

Post a Comment