Monday, December 30, 2013

The kids the kids, they can say it! Thinking of you this time. Thank you for the great


Outside the sun is going down. A little hand take hold of mine and we are walking into the sky nursery. Well into bed, we read book and sing a little, and as he kissed goodnight, shut his eyes and say, "Mom, there are two bosses in the world". "Mm .. yeah, okay," I reply, a little absent and ready for a few hours rest before I even dive into bed. He gives me a little thump in the shoulder. "Mom, there's TWO bosses in the world". I see well like a question mark when he shouts it out - "Jesus and Captain Beefheart". naruto shippuden episode 216 He explains with great words and gestures how tough Captain Jack is jumping out of bed before I have time to stop him - and call it a little too big pirate jacket in black and gold, hanging on a peg. "HIV and hoi" he shouts, while I try to order the fleas in the blood to come to rest.
He peeks under the covers again. "Mom, Captain Jack makes so much noise, too, is a little too angry." "But still he is in charge?" I ask. "Yes, he is because he quarrels and fighting ....". Amazing what a 3 year old is able to reflect on in life. "Jesus, he is also chief '.'ll Start small boy to sing again - as it reverberate through three floors." Vessel in distress, naruto shippuden episode 216 the ship is in nøøød "- a song he learned in kindergarten." That's it, Mom, when the ship is in distress so does Jesus the way that the waves do not make storm anymore .... and that's the only, ONLY Jesus can ". I smile. A little boy learned about Jesus calmed the storm and make their own fine coupling. I stroked him through the bright hair. "Ekentli ..." he says and takes a deep breath .... "ekentli ... it is Jesus who is the most boss, mom, for he can so much more than Captain Jack can ".
A few hours earlier. I - right out on the couch, exhausted from all that is on. The tanks are flying in the wrong direction. I count all my concerns and shortcomings - completely unable to count the blessings, joys and everything looked good. A thought becomes two, two to three and finally I made myself a so outsized concern that the number of tears in his eyes. Gone is the ability to think rational, gone are professionalism and ability to overcome challenges - I'm naruto shippuden episode 216 just full of concern about how the hell I should be able to tackle everything at once? Little did I know that my little 3 year old, a little later, would be able to take her mother on the right track again.
Captain Beefheart noisy and angry little boy said. I recognize myself. I can be noisy and angry when I stressed or worried. Head of her own life, but I can not silence all the storms themselves. Not even the slightly less violent gusts of wind. "Jesus, Mom, he's boss, he". It is true that my son says - he's masterful at confounding the wind, storms and are always there ... Also, he is such a boss who is good at speaking naruto shippuden episode 216 out - that "enough is enough - now you need to calm down and leave it all to me. " I like the way bosses .... that looks, listens and takes away some of it is too much. One who bears the burden ...
I look out on a Captain Beefheart - book that is thrown on the floor and decide again - for who's boss. Little One's right. Jesus is the boss, and now I have asked him to take away a little of all that is too much - even it is just waiting for him calms the storm. For one, he jo ... again .... and again ..... and again.
Hugs,
Currently there is no storm, but some slightly violent gusts here with us. It goes up and down. Last week, fell asleep in-law set up. Cancer has taken another life. (When will the cancer naruto shippuden episode 216 even get cancer and die forever?) There was a strong and sad experience, and we breathe a sigh of relief that he finally naruto shippuden episode 216 did drop. There is a lot happening in the U.S. these days ... I have therefore been a little active blogs in the past, and its common conscience of all I would like to then visited and sent mail to. But right now, he can quiet the gusts of wind and take everything that stresses me, few do his work .... and when it cools off, yes, I am here again ...
The winner of the two gifts from Kremmerhuset were drawn randomly by random.org and was Linda Karin with this, great blog! Congratulations to fine you! Can you please send me a mail with your address - to hjertespor@gmail.com?
Lovely, just lovely! Love how you draw the children into stories with meaning! And condolences to you. It's a tough time now. Well you have Jesus and He lets get over a bit for you. Warm hug from Tina Reply Delete
The kids the kids, they can say it! Thinking of you this time. Thank you for the great post again got me thinking a bit .... A Sl

No comments:

Post a Comment