Tuesday, August 12, 2014

NB! The text is written on different days, from Friday of last week. A week ago Friday, we had the


"Traveling is a Brutality. It forces you to trust strangers and to lose sight of all that familiar comfort of home and friends. You are constantly off balance. Nothing is yours EXCEPT the essential things - air, sleep, dreams, the sea, the sky - all things tending towards the eternal or what we imagine of it. "- Cesare Pavese
NB! The text is written on different days, from Friday of last week. A week ago Friday, we had the first real basketball practice. Was not this time, three hours long, because the evening was a football game, and the coach thought it would still be nice to do a shorter workout, we reach a game that we are wanting. Generally, naruto shippuuden 224 at times, was quite a mess out there, and not just because of me. Although I do not yet know all the terminology, and even if I've heard them, you will end up working out just as the coach explains what needs to be done, but does not show anything about it, then run around in my head just words without any meaning. Constantly laughing myself. Fortunately, explain and help others, naruto shippuuden 224 and though I will soon get a hit already. At least, I like basketball, which I'm actually very surprised, I doubted that I would like it too. We have received your locker today to choose from. Soon we order Practise uniforms as well. After the workout I got home, and when they come home hostema Megan said that today we have a very unhealthy naruto shippuuden 224 food, so I can find something to eat when I want. Specifically, they ate fries and kananagitsaid. I made the pasta itself. naruto shippuuden 224 Hostema lamented that no pasta, of course, are the most healthiest food ever ... went very fast, and I took my food to, hostema Brooke naruto shippuuden 224 took me to. They all wondered why we eat pasta with ketchup, for those very unacceptable. I got a peanut buttering brownies also was not bad. Soon, he took us to the mother city, where we got together with Taylor and Hailee, drove Northmori, which took place in our away football game. At first, the blonde Hailee and Brooke walked to school, of course, the opposite team sectionisse, said there reaching to hearken, all wearing another school's colors here. I think we're on the wrong side. Hailee Brooke and ran away from there, we Hailee's brother Taylor tried to remain invisible, and walked over. Off niikülm was, thankfully, naruto shippuuden 224 Brooke gave me a home and would result in additional clothes. We lost 21-55. At least it was fun, especially for car rides. Constantly talking about something stupid and laughed at me when I was trying to explain naruto shippuuden 224 something and feilis. I am writing here a couple of random things, too, which you probably do not understand, but I do not want to forget them. In fact, there are many such stories, we're just friends having convulsions, but it's probably not quite fit here writing a blog. * I think we're running out of oxygen. Well, Sandra, we have plenty of oxygen in the world. What are you talking about? Oh, you mean, it's naruto shippuuden 224 too hot in here? You should have just said that it's too hot. Noooo, I do not mean it's too hot in here. : D * Okay, see you tomorrow, bye. Wait, I can not get out ..: D (Oh, doors were locked.) Then I accidentaly pushed the button, so my window opened. Hailee And I'm told, "You opened my window, close it." "Close the window !!" She did not get it. (I would add that Hailee car is so old that there would not even be possible that the driver has the option naruto shippuuden 224 to check all the windows.) And then I was like "oh, I guess it was me, not you: D." Haylee naruto shippuuden 224 could not do anything understand, Brooke got laughed so once again, the blonde I can be. * Sunday morning was again training, three hours. In the evening I went to Caitlyn, which was to take place bon fire, but since the weather was incredibly cold, then someone other than his father did not actually climbed out. I understand that you can not tell the names of something great, but for themselves, they'll be a letter. He was still at Megan, Brooklyn, Jacob, Hayley, Chris, Arielle, Brianna, Katelynn, Laney (and her two girlfriends) and Caitlyn chillis smaller brother to us. Dine was very, very much. At first, just eat the, her mother made chili, and a variety of cakes. All kinds of chocolate chip cookies and biscuits Reeses' butter cuppidega existed. Nom-nom. Caitlyn house was soooo pretty and nice, everything was so elegant, and her parents were so funny. Told stories of how their children are frightened. All sorts of schemes devised. One example was a story about this: Caitlyn's mother drove the children and talked to them currently no scarystoryt. The story just got out and talked to all of that, "Oh, it was not so scary at all, and I'm not afraid." And while Caitlyn's father was a zombie mask and created by hand against the car window, naruto shippuuden 224 they had almost stopped already. Obviously, naruto shippuuden 224 the girls screamed naruto shippuuden 224 and shouted when they were younger too. And these stories were quite a few. Later, we watched in any of our nightmare that came in the box. I said once that I am a very bad person with whom some terrible movies to watch, because I scare so easily. The first five minutes when some wannabe demon screamed at the screen jumping

No comments:

Post a Comment