Thursday, August 7, 2014

eeee. Wait a minute. I still want to know the possibility of getting the cow itself ... a few ideas


The winner will get the ÜLILAHEDA onesie pajamas / costume looney tunes cartoons with horns and a tail. I guess I do not have any seletamagi why it is worthy of participation. But still .. it is ülimõnus, soft, warm. Half of last winter, I did not climbed out of the same sex as the giraffe costume. Plus it's funny and cute. And if ever I'm at home, we can go out to play with these costumes :)
All the famous and not so famous and strange women, men, animals, looney tunes cartoons things, etc. are conceivable, looney tunes cartoons but the costumes that I've already done so and probably will not again choose are: ballerina, giraffe, Geisha / Chinaman, a prisoner of the Black Swan, the vampire.
Fierce, fierce, fierce .. I guess a cop. You've got your trahvikviitungid that drinking small fines or particularly ugly costume. These, of course, to the man's glasses and a trucker weapons. B) The second course is varjant cowgirl - lasso, hat, long SAPS and plaid shirts tied off the umbilical. Or you could sum up yourself in just a lollipop or a piece of sugar to mask. :) Dear. :) October 4, 2012 at 1:31 PM
Idea No. 1, I think you could now quickly learn the Thriller dance properly and do not go to Michael Jackson! Reflections still need to seize this costume looney tunes cartoons because I desperately needed! Welcoming, Aigi! ,) October 4, 2012 at 2:22 PM
Hey !!! I think you could make a lady of gaga'd. I googled for example, I put otsinugusse lady gaga costume ideas and a lot of the ideas came from. I think you'll find that there's something suitable for Halloween, plus you can use on your hair, and a variety of Meike for him to emulate. looney tunes cartoons When I osutun the winner, then I'll give it Aigile, because he said that he is so desperately needed, and I believe he would pull it pretty: D Be good !! October 4, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Catwomeni idea is best, and if it does not fit you keep dreaming that I'm no longer going to read your blog! Read the comments even meet, who does? Okay, your mother, but she does not suit you, so that if you want someone other than giveaways, also reads your blog, you give me that costume! PS: The rest of the ideas suck, like so (sorry, my dear friends, but it's a contest!) October 5, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Well .. you're probably not highly expect anything else from me - Medic / Patient (mentally ill?: D: D: D all the venereal diseases)! Depending on whether you wear a white apron, plastic slippers, feet, hands plaster, patches on your face / body. A marker of some "wounds" that maybe someone can help you drunkenly agreed to patch ... "Taking a Measurement" - if it is too low - should take a drink! In addition, you get yourself into syringes maybe mix in a variety of cocktails? Or think about a variety of kokse, they put the names .. eg acute "aspirin" - vodka with orange;), of course, Bloody Mary, etc. :). Karo :) October 5, 2012 at 10:01 AM
I propose to Miss Piggy, post my girlfriend for Halloween one year, there was - põrsanina for curls and a tie in the head, back leotard and tights (as fitnessvideotes) and throw it onto the ground silk robe. Cheeks also red. Attention is guaranteed! britt23@hot.ee October 5, 2012 at 10:22 AM
Snoop Dogg. : D The main thing is to make yourself blacks. looney tunes cartoons But he is the only one without a long and hiigelrindade and asses black who remembers me. And that beard would suit you well. I think I would laugh myself senseless. : D You know the rap exquisite. : D Egge October 5, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Who is the Path at all? Rage or something? Multi-banged like that idea here and I never saw him before, unfortunately the idea. A dirrrrty'lt here if we're going to play it .. * Mortal Combat * Normal looney tunes cartoons Witch few female characters * Quasimodo * Jack Sparrow, you know that the film * The Cinderella (Gerda offered, looney tunes cartoons whatev) * Honey Boo Boo xD * Mermaid * Alice in Wonderland * Kermit the Frog * Ironman (barely okay) * The Grinch * Saga few homo * Smurfette * Rosie the Riveter (google) * Xena * The Snow Queen * O-George (someone else does not know, unfortunately) * Pamela Anderson (Very spooky after all), I do not know , I cheated lalala, I like to wear this costume so do not go: D Anna will be drawn at random out already, because nothing better to do you can not! * Hitler (although many do not understand the matter, rather than a joke) "Whatevaaaa i do what i waaant" October 6, 2012 at 6:12 PM
Frankly, I do not see more cases here, for example, that it's somewhere else, if I could go: D (If ants are not going to just pouting and just peppery, but without a good reason, I will not accept defeat: D) October 7, 2012 at 2: 46 PM
Njah..olen well thought of, but do not memorize anything ekstracooool'i karga..peale race definitely come to these ideas. But I do not know no..nunn, the executioner, indiaaniplix? There tglt two ideas, which you are so cute, I still have. 1) Some kind of Roman / Greek deity of vms..valge wearing a toga, the head wreath 2) Frenchguy..triibuline shirt, beret head vuntsu for the red neck scarf and a worm is received by midsummer;) Vero October 9, 2012 at 2:30 PM
eeee. Wait a minute. I still want to know the possibility of getting the cow itself ... a few ideas:-This bright stupid Twilight guy and tem

No comments:

Post a Comment