Friday, August 29, 2014

Laurenaa Hello! Laurenaa yours :), I am old bliiana five: me until I lived in Cluaindolcain.Ta meet


On the weekend I went shopping Nollag.Cheannaigh me a present for my mom, dad, nanny and dhaideo.Chuaigh me there for dinner in a restaurant with my own day theaglach.Sa On Tuesday he started at sneachta.YAY! : D I am walking like it will snow for Christmas in this year caite.Ta me but a full two days of school left go.Ar agallamh.De Friday I am going next Tuesday's trip Winter carnival until he Wonderland.Ta and ice rink
2012 (5) April (1) March (1) February (1) January (2) 2011 (9) December (2) On the weekend I went by siopadoire ... The end of this seacthaine I went to the most ... November (2) October (1) September (4)
Laurenaa Hello! Laurenaa yours :), I am old bliiana five: me until I lived in Cluaindolcain.Ta meet me in 4bliana.Ta College Bride.Ta four in my family:) I am one deathrair. Blue eyes are red orm.Ta gruaige.Is I like my music and siopadoireacta (; View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment