Saturday, August 23, 2014

2 years ago


I was in Galway since last Friday there, I meant it to be back in Monday afternoon destination, which did not happen until last night. I crashed my car on Sunday, you understand, and had to spend days and nights in the garage, before I got it back, with new hailtéarnóir, on Tuesday.
On Saturday, the gas pipeline exploded in my fridge, which meant that I had to buy a new refrigerator. My memory, I put a hole in the same pipeline - a small hammer and use a fork I want the removal of ice in the fridge freezer, you understand - all, ahem, not molfainn, to readers.
It is said that luck comes three months together, and have m'ádh, last week, constitutional, or wholly circumstantial disney dress up m'aineolais result itself, I hope I have paid my decimate - this time around!
So that it is! That happiness and wealth quart of new milk you for this! (From http://www.sengoidelc.com/node/421 (not a good thing on the fridge violence than any other device! Patience boy then) July 21, 2011 at 11:13 AM
I did not get the 'victory in war' to get, and I deal with the printer and the refrigerator, a Aonghuis! But Thanks for the blessing - you, and Dennis ...:-) July 21, 2011 at 11:50 AM
Anne Me Mother, sister, wife, daughter, friend, writer. I appreciate my, my family, language, my friends, my cat, Fairy. In a class of my own. View my complete profile
Archive disney dress up August (1) July (1) June (2) May (1) April (11) March (13) February (11) January (11) December (9) November (14) October (9) September (10) August (5) July (14) June (7) May (13) April (6) March (15) February (13) January (14) December (3) November (12) October (11) September (21) August (15 ) July (11) June (13) May (17) April (10) March (11) December (1) October (12) September (23) July (21) June (21) May (20) April (15) March (24) February disney dress up (19) January (19)
2 hours ago
The coding
CONTEST! "I should go to # ElectricPicnic2014 as ..."
1 week ago
Game two
You realize you're back in Bolivia when ...
1 month ago
CODasGAEILGE transcripts disney dress up + Translations
Sean-Nós - Singing Workshop
9 months ago
Image of the day
Was One Direction and The Wanted at Fighting disney dress up Together
1 year ago
fearbeag
English subtitles - Subtitles in Irish
2 years ago
nuachtBLAG
3 years ago
Geabstaire
Have Your Say - Matthew ia Irish Acts of Names & Surnames Names Gaelic Names Gaelic Names of Plants disney dress up Birds European Time Translator Faclair Little Irish Songs Irish Programme (Co. Clare) The Bridge - Belfast New English -Gaeilge Irish Network - Members of the Body eircom.net Greetings - trainging Irish Blog Irish Software (with K. Scannell) Phonetic Database (Sound of Words) COGG Irish Lessons disney dress up - Exercises ks how Irish - the Irish language disney dress up Press Centre - Discovering scribhinn.org Connaught Committee Coiscéim Book Publishers Terms - Please ask! National Conference of the Irish Cultural Center - Belfast Irish Association of Australia DigitalDialects - Discover English Learner Games Dúrud - computers Irish Business disney dress up Directory / Entertainment (Connemara) Campaign (Your speakers Young) Twenty Computer Man Game (Resource Teacher) History disney dress up Unknown Words The Ulster Focalóir gaoidhilge-sax-English (e-book) Electronic Dictionary of the Irish - pdf FoclóirGaeilge.ie eDIL Dictionary MacBain Foundation Development Belfast Irish word sounds - forvo.com Futa Fata Irish language on the Web on the Internet language on the Internet (d Learner) Easy on YouTube disney dress up Irish Gaelic Languages Info Call Gaelchultúr disney dress up Irish - Irish Vegetable 13MB pdf Further information about Google Translate Grammar Class Action Irish - Greenisland nualeargais.ie St. Patrick Irish Language Links Irish Sayings Irish Word A Day Can I! Irish Language Lessons Learn a New Day Database of Ireland - curses Digital Archive (The tInneal disney dress up curses) Bolelsav Michal Microsoft Office Měchura Irish Heritage Irish Oireachtas na Gaeilge Omniglot - Celtic Languages disney dress up Open Office - Features Réabhlag Irish Proverb Life Sengoídelc Dennis King - Anthology Dennis King Finn written, Talk Irish surnames Irish Irish Teaching Resilience - Third Level The Speech Campaign Results in Irish Prayer Irish abair.ie acmhainn.ie anghaeltacht.net ceantar.org disney dress up Wikipedia - Languages Gaelic heritage clubleabhar.com Info. ie - gaeilge.ie Manuscript Collection - Terminology Committee gov.ie - Information on Ireland http://edil.qub.ac.uk/dictionary/search.php nascanna.com (Computer language) pobal.org r

No comments:

Post a Comment