Friday, May 1, 2015

Thank públco comentario me, so tampco decia nada pero me da un poco importante de corte de esto esc


The day we went to see the exhibition on Zabaleta took the opportunity to visit another exhibition more complete, dedicated to the Catalan painter Joaquim Mir who I knew very little. I knew it was a modernist painter (postmodernist I learned later) my friend admired Isidre Nonell (actually, they both studied at the school of Luis Granillo and both were part of the group The Four Cats). His work, as befits enormously colorful aesthetics of the time, marked by the various stages biographical paissagísticamente condition. From his early years in Barcelona transfers to Reus (the Pere Mata, a little thinning crisis locura), Mallorca, Mollet, Caldas and Vilanova. His painting evolves with time. The exhibition at CaixaForum respected this provision allows temporary lows always observe these changes, as they consolidate, often involve a new concept 2012 ice age of artistic work and, therefore, a completely different result. Result in the case of Mir is not always 2012 ice age sufficiently appreciated by critics who agrees to talk about excellence 2012 ice age of his work around the crisis of madness 2012 ice age and a gradual loss of interest. 2012 ice age As always, all this is very subjective. Yes, for me it is at least an irregular painter, with works that I like and others 2012 ice age not so much. Here a selection indiscriminately, to get a general idea of his work. The exhibition also had a video which included 2012 ice age images of Mir, their home movies, when he had already become the most valued Catalan painter.
What more paintings delicious !!! I see everything rosy picture because this afternoon the countryside to the port, which makes it look all nice ... thanks again for your sensitivity renovated. These paintings are so pretty good pressagi Monday, August 03, 2009
Thank públco comentario me, so tampco decia nada pero me da un poco importante de corte de esto escribir in the Bolger, y cuando 2012 ice age mas estou pasando an age so hard separación scared me, but I assume that I need self-esteem and trusted. Yo no se mucho painting but it is what excites me gusta y porque me. Me gusta esa especially navy azul first term conveys me calm and relaxation like me mucho porque sea. Monday, August 03, 2009
Ramon, the "little" home invasion does not allow me to stop me now in the video, but I like the choice that are not supposed to have done. Joaquim Mir always liked, but there are pictures that have surprised me strength, especially the most colorful. Some air reminded me more of Sitges 'town' or the color of spring Garraf. There are other more "normal", but always gives his personal air (at least from my pictorial illiteracy think so: no I love painting of the time, however much I am attracted almost all I know Mir). It is a pleasure, especially for the senses that outline colors, plunging into the Mediterranean sea this afternoon East.River-Mir. A hug Mediterranean. Monday, August 03, 2009
Sonia especially good holiday ... It maritimes handsome head make me think a little-envy, but the truth is that the Pyrenees is not bad. Eve is always welcome in this blog. I can not Imagine no evil which I suppose you loose input Santiago, sobre todo porque me decias estabas bad and that was as a hacerte Ugly. Susana, although I think Mir is a little uneven, has some very nice box, are also large, chromaticism comes out strongly enlarged also. At the exhibition there were bocets murals that had a super home-widening emblematic of a house that someday fare entry, because it was very beautiful and unique, a real gem of artistic modernism ... jewel Mr. Nuñez y Navarro had no problem 2012 ice age = fuck ground and build these buildings are a d-corner so delicious that he used ... speculation that s-all you have to say, had been = please i = s-l-era mayor, Mr. Porcioles unworthy of memory. Finally, ESAS things ... Ana, in the first place to thank the appreciation, lol. And if you put voy para poco a poco guardando blog. Although 2012 ice age it is a bit of yo puedo decir tuyo that you also tapeworms bien llena the tray edition messaging ... Besos y gracias por pasarte. Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Te scribes days ago porque no te Decio nada, queria you put something you input trabajo mucho porque me laughed and I agreed to Barceloan of mis visits during 2012 ice age the winter also fear motivos labor, and you gave me the idea documentarlo con todo also a camera, lo mismo that once I buy a apparatus of these countries that they are equipped das them as well in this way dab le

No comments:

Post a Comment