Sunday, May 17, 2015

% D bloggers like this:


There has been a lot of knitting for me lately, and I have to knit while I'm sitting in front of the TV screen. Over the past few weeks I and hubby cost us up to several dvd boxes with children's programs. We started with We at Saltkråkan as Shaun the Sheep and today Timmy time. There are so cuddle watching funny and innocent thing in a while, just let themselves be childish. Both hubby and myself is pretty childish naruto shippuuden 248 and own quite a few bears. In the beginning, most teddies in the bedroom, naruto shippuuden 248 but now more and more of them started to sneak into the living room, well placed in front of the set is. Wondering if it might have something with all children series we have seen in the past to do ...
Reply
Follow ""
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment