Friday, May 8, 2015

For further information about the work I invite the following link where you can see, listen and pr

Paco VICIANA Blog Blog Archive Development Nr. 059-VIDEO SHOW (OLYMPICS)
Today I come to talk about a number of my works completely unknown to most of you, because in fact have been a group of pieces created specifically for self-learning in the complex mickey mouse romana and fascinating Mount of audiovisuals.
I bring together a total of 13 different visual styles in which I then compose music specifically for each of them. Then I create a video unifying them all to help promote myself in this world, teaching everything he knew to do at that time. I was not used for anything other than to learn myself, and little more.
When I started composing these pieces had only had a few months attendee in a seminar on creating music for audiovisual taught by composer Madrid NIETO JOSE composer's favorite film director Vicente Aranda. And the truth is that for me was being a course of five days, revealing, because I love the world of cinema, and NIETO JOSE showed us all attendees that he was a creator of great experience and a great teacher.
Today as I said I show the first creation of this group of works autodidacts. Consider that this is the first audiovisual created around the Barcelona Olympics 92 in a home made assembling two analog video documentary on more extensive than was then, and had been used as propaganda after the games (in 1994! ! not powerful computers, no Internet, no youtube ...) then I did all the music sync with the average of three and a simple timer synchronicity, more artisanal impossible !!.
The work tries to capture the excitement and optimism breathed in that the Barcelona Olympic A piece 92. Therefore appropriate to overcome these times of crisis that we now live and think that everything is possible improvement. As I read once, when I put the pessimism for better times to come.

Everything I did as I said before with two analogue video and classic Mac (4 Mb Ram !! 40 Mb hard disk !!!, 8 Mhz processor !!!!) for the part for me much to learn and much, now I find great merit, and that where there is no technique, get the desire and enthusiasm, and the latter, fortunately, I did not never lacked .
Later I became this piece and the rest of her sisters in a work for two pianos called ANIMALS (that I present today in this suite called mickey mouse romana "Human"), and if some kind soul is sacrificed want to venture to interpret it.
For there you have it: VIDEO SHOW (OLYMPICS) the first of a series of 13 chapters that will keep you audiovisual teaching over the next few weeks. That if you forgive the poor quality of the product, both in visuals and music. Think of it as a product and testimonial enough.
For further information about the work I invite the following link where you can see, listen and print catalog of all my works. VIDEO SHOWS find work (OLYMPICS) in the "Film / TV Music" and in paragraph ANIMALS suite for two pianos of "Piano Works":
May 2015 Mon dt. AD. Jue. vi. sat. Sun. "September 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31


No comments:

Post a Comment