Saturday, March 29, 2014

I am very happy that this time the editors award goes to the hands of my very good friend, who know


ePhoto ePhoto Style Home News About Ephotoshop EKONTA Updates Articles All Articles News Reviews Photo Features Legal Counsel Photopointy Dictionary Content Users Blog Articles Video Gallery Photo Gallery to criticisms All photos Top photos pictures of my friends Search royalty critical window of Inspiration Community Groups Members List Fotoreporty Top 10 Events All Workshops Forum Search Popular Categories Fotoscéna All Articles History of photographers and curators photoclub shows and fotoakcie Books, Magazines Interviews Bazaar Buy Sell My Other Submit ad Contests Current naruto shippuuden episode 220 Finished (evaluated) External Directory Local Business Pages manufacturers Specials Specials My Web Partners Create / edit our website Topics gallery sites Functionality
I am very happy that this time the editors award goes to the hands of my very good friend, who knows the photographic naruto shippuuden episode 220 community by the nickname Koma. He is a man happy nature, but soon discover that a single error - unable to answer briefly. :-D
Its a very strong relationship with nature is also reflected in team genre pictures, which tends to. Close-up macro shots of various "hmyziakov" as he says they are sensitively composed with frequent use of backlight. For intensifying the impression guidance viewer was unable to name only pictures, but often added to the description naruto shippuuden episode 220 of the story and often a link to a music video. In photographs, which exhibits even after several months of shooting badať true love for life sciences where the photo itself. Personally, I look forward to gradually passes to a photo figures man. I believe his inner sense of finding beauty is not lost even in this area ...
I am 47 years and I've grown accustomed to addressing type:,, please Uncle, what time is it?'' But on the other hand, still a bit flip, because naruto shippuuden episode 220 recently I spoke to on the street one very young guy sentence:,, Očúvaj dude - give one Cigua!'' first name I registered as Lubos, no friends, acquaintances, friends me 15 years dubbed Koma, so in the past I name Lubo has even heard of. Now, I'm naruto shippuuden episode 220 used to it again, some are The local users I advocate first name. I'm happily married 22 years, naruto shippuuden episode 220 I have a 21 year old son. And before I forget - we have three dogs at home still Skye Terrier - pensioners.
Despite the fact that I graduated from SPC in Nitra for Animal naruto shippuuden episode 220 Breeding, naruto shippuuden episode 220 most of his professional life motám culture (it appears that the School Department and was truly universal). The last 16 years working continuously with his wife every day at one point in one office (wife has some nerve ... yet). From an early age I had a love for nature, especially the animals while I painted and drew enough. As a child I did not admissions to LSU. To date, quite vividly remember how I painted them to shepherd the sheep grazed hand only to the waist, rather than to mid-thigh, as ľudkovci normally tend to have. Examiner teacher looked at the picture and WARRANTIES me:,, Stand, applesauce your hands?!'' At age 7 I'm a lifelong trauma inflicted :-) so I drew at home. Later in high school I illustrated the school magazine and I gave out as far as drawing hands.
Since childhood, I often moved in the collections of the SPC in Nitra, dad actually worked there all his life, since the school was built and I'm there at the Department of Zoology has literally been like mascot and in addition I drank information, sometimes deliberately, sometimes at me glued spontaneously. Our one bedroom apartment činžiakový naruto shippuuden episode 220 was still occupied by some animals: either the lost cubs or boys Court unreasonably they took the pups home and did not take care of them, or did some privliekol too. I remember how once was with us srnčiatko the hallway, little grebe in the impregnated bath, two feather balls - Young Long-eared owl seated on a small Samlík in the corner of the kitchen and hissed klepotali beaks, eyes and gulal Dummies rolled over them - they were bigger, but they did not know yet fly, was moved to the basement, where he was formerly a rabbit, which complete look back cane string older 10 l carboys, two very small wild ducks in the crate in the living room, crickets chirped in the bedroom behind cabinets, in which the father walked around the apartment with a large neck Slow as Tarzan and our rough Dachshund Dzeko him, my goldfish in an aquarium in which fungi bubbling Peacock butterfly and a minimum naruto shippuuden episode 220 number naruto shippuuden episode 220 of 30 pieces just vykuklili in large zaváraninovom glass on kvašáky, naruto shippuuden episode 220 rose and flooded the whole apartment, they were curiously look around the destination and what a madhouse it actually themselves. In short, in such a normal family.''
So my relationship to nature, to animals, to animals has since had such a closely related. As a small

No comments:

Post a Comment