Sunday, February 22, 2015

Visits: 268 506 Number of Entries: 72 Comments: 790 Gallery Number of images: 5 Comments: 117 Bloog


fani-anima-naruto.bloog.pl - page gwna Comments Gallery foto naruto shippuden (22.06.2010) Info for you. (05.09.2009) Photos Saska xD (07.07.2009) Naruto episodes with subtitles 1-10 (01.05.2009) NarutOwned (11.04.2009) and Grand powrt Gome (06.04.2009) Note !!! (12.11.2008) top the list (09.11.2008) Note! (30.10.2008) lol =) (27.10.2008) NarutoxSasuke 51-53 (27.10.2008) NarutoxSasuke 41-50 (26.10.2008) NarutoxSasuke 31-40 (26.10.2008) NarutoxSasuke 21-30 (26.10.2008) NarutoxSasuke 11-20 (26.10.2008)
Categories all | | Weapons | Seals Temari | Photos Bijuu (Demons) | Photos Drynam 7 | Photos Gaara | Photos Hinata | Photos foto naruto shippuden Ino | Photos Ino x Shikamaru | Photos Kakashi | Photos Lee | Photos Naruto | Naruto x Hinta Photos | Photos Naruto x Sakura | Photos Naruto x Sasuke | Photos Neji | Photos Neji x Tenten foto naruto shippuden | Photos Orochimaru | Photos Sai | Photos Sakura | Photos Sasuke | Photos Sasuke x Sakura | Photos Shikamaru | Photos Shizune | Photos Ten Ten | Photos Tsunade | Photos Yamato | Yondaime Photos | Photos Yondaime and Naruto | How to draw them? | Phonebook bingo | My bazgroy | EN Naruto Episodes | Naruto Shippuuden Episodes UK | Character Descriptions | yaoi story | Sowniczek | Villages Pieczci
Attractive entry!
Justyna KUSIO@O2.PL author added: 10 May 2009 13:01
this is great also I like anime full metall Alchemist, Naruto-Naruto shipuden, chobbits, death note ps: shupidena buying comics for a few days and then with a full metalla Alchemist my rating of 100% to 100% want to see more
by Mia added: foto naruto shippuden November 9, 2008 20:48
First name: Anna Surname: nice ^^ Date of Birth: August 27, 1996. Age: 13 Interests: likes to scratch the and must admit that even I'm doing well ^^; I love to sing, this is one of my passions (and they are many xD); Watching the anima and manga I read rnego type (one of them is yaoi warning wic, if you are homophobic, or do not tolerate homosexual zwizkw it right away, you can click the the hash ktry nice red you see in the right corner of the screen); These likes to write stories; This is one of many of my interested. For now I remember ^^ "What's foto naruto shippuden more of me, a born in Tarnow. Come to gim. No. 11 of them. Roman Brandstaetter in Tarnów, of course. Hmmm ... How appearance? Dark blonde xD wosy to the waist, but I wonder out of their owners to the shoulders, foto naruto shippuden blue eyes, light, slim, at least that tells me xD Character: Sometimes explosive, but with calm and in decision rule oona which does not mean that he does not like a laugh, on the contrary, but that too much is not healthy, (in permanent repeat it to my homie, foto naruto shippuden but she was wearing my heart not take TT At the mention I laugh all the usual device up, brrr ... Xx) And now mj favorite "rhyme" opisujcy me: / not by me / "I am an angel ... or am I a demon? foto naruto shippuden Gd will provide foto naruto shippuden me a devil ... Wic opta what am I? Sin ... and greets? ... Angel or demon? Lightning ... or mid? Gob ... or pass? Upir ... or a miracle? Treacherous ... or true? Okay ... if for? Peak over the clouds ... or bottomless abyss? I Smile ... and maybe for? Wic what am I? Is there anyone who knows me? "Hehe foto naruto shippuden ... And finally end.
Categories All Weapons Seals Temari Photos Bijuu (Demons) Photos Drynam 7 Photos Gaara Photos Photos Hinata Ino Ino x Shikamaru Photos Photos Photos Lee Photos Kakashi foto naruto shippuden Naruto photos Naruto foto naruto shippuden x Hinta Photos Naruto x Sakura Naruto x Sasuke Photos Photos Neji Neji x Tenten Photos Photos Orochimaru Sai Photos Photos Photos Sasuke Sakura Sasuke x Sakura Photos Photos Photos Shikamaru Photos foto naruto shippuden Shizune Tsunade Ten Ten Photos Photos Photos Yondaime Yamato and Naruto Yondaime foto naruto shippuden Photos How do I draw? Phonebook bingo My bazgroy foto naruto shippuden Episodes EN EN Naruto Naruto Shippuuden Episodes Character Descriptions yaoi story Sowniczek Village, Pieczci
Visits: 268 506 Number of Entries: 72 Comments: 790 Gallery Number of images: 5 Comments: 117 Bloog existence foto naruto shippuden since: 2382 days


No comments:

Post a Comment