Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Although many people have special devotion to Oyasumi Punpun, me not finally convinced me when I re

Solanin "MangaLand
Although many people have special devotion to Oyasumi Punpun, me not finally convinced me when I read it. I should probably give it another try: first, perhaps the time and circumstances in which I read were not appropriate, and may it out by reading only the first volume and lift the story in subsequent volumes. In any case, Solanin is the second work of Inio Asano I read and frankly, I really liked.
This is the story of a boy, Taneda, and a girl, Meiko, about 22-23 years old, relatively recently that have graduated from college and while living as a couple for a while ago, still have basically minded students. Meiko is the most adult, perhaps, because he got a job as a clerk just off the university and about his living, but is dissatisfied with the lifestyle you have. Taneda, however, continues to irregular odd jobs as an illustrator and it seems that intends to settle down, at least for a while. Everything changes when, one day, Meiko has a flash and leaves your work: this does not satisfy, so why stick with it? On the other hand, pushes Taneda try what you really want: try to succeed in the world of music. Thus, the band Taneda had with his friends in college, Rocci, reattached to record a demo with which they try to fiche them some label ...
No more story of the argument naruto shippuden episode 96 english dubbed because it could quite chafaros roll, let me just say that things in sleeves Inio Asano will not go as we might think that they are not the typical stories of personal achievement naruto shippuden episode 96 english dubbed and success. They are more raw, more "realistic" stories if you mean well, where there is room for glory, why not, but also for the failure and bitterness. And it is in this aspect that has come over me Solanin, especially the first volume.
If you have less than 25-30 years and you have not yet independent from your parents, so I'll naruto shippuden episode 96 english dubbed tell you sound very distant, dull voice of a "grandfather" recounting his war stories. Solanin, for me, is a story that can only thoroughly enjoy if you have certain age and have had certain life experiences. Or do not know, nor dare I say great things, perhaps the time that I read was a moment of some weakness, naruto shippuden episode 96 english dubbed a certain naruto shippuden episode 96 english dubbed nostalgia naruto shippuden episode 96 english dubbed for the past, and so has come to me farther than if he had read at other times of my life.
In my case, I got a scholarship to study a masters in Osaka for three years, a time in which I lived with my partner and in which we had about 23 or 24 years. We were still students the two, but we had already left the workforce naruto shippuden episode 96 english dubbed and in fact I was working as a translator of manga, so I was straddling two worlds, student and labor, a bit like the characters in Solanin. So young, so pipiolos, yet almost no experience with a future full of questions naruto shippuden episode 96 english dubbed and quite resistant to leave a lifestyle, university, so comfortable, to go to the "jungle" of adult life, attacks on the jugular as soon as you get careless and every man for himself.
What is my place in society? Do I really want to do what I'm doing now? Did this person with whom I live is really who I want to be the rest of my life? The passage from youth or adolescence naruto shippuden episode 96 english dubbed if you want to call it that, to adult life is very hard for many people. To all, I'd say. It is a gradual process, though, and at one point you are, and who does not like things, with a daily routine in a job that does not particularly enjoy (not my case, thankfully!), With a mortgage, lyrics payable car and even a kid or two and ... Wait! Rewind. How did I get here?
Solanin describes perfectly the first time of passage to adulthood, particularly in the Japanese case. Nor is so different to the Spanish case, but I have lived this particular time in my life in Japan I feel very identified with the characters and what they do (university life, parties, beers with friends, walks, talks baseless dreams of future greatness ...). I do not know if Asano wanted to convey this message or not, but certainly to me is that reached me, and I liked recover, thanks to the pages of this manga, a sense of nostalgia for a time in my life, I do not know if it's better or not, but I know certainly never return.
Best A very detailed and nice beautiful drawing. The flood of feelings aroused in the reader. The realism that Asano imbues the work: there is also room for failure and bitterness. This is not a success story, it's a story that any Japanese twenties can or could have lived.
This in

No comments:

Post a Comment