Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Superfine. Captain Beefheart never give up he he ... I knitted one way to get my son a few years ag


A new craze has reached me and from now on I'm afraid there are a number of these forward. This will be out for a birthday gift today. It is in a size 4 years but after having tried it on my 3 year old, I found it to be just right for him so it fits the good that is to be given to one that is two years. And number two, I'm all started, it shall be my little boy and a little sad that this was not for him. That I've switched the red with turquoise / blue and hope it will be good. And No. 3 is being planned birthday boy today, namely a brother who also fills years as soon as it becomes more. Fortunately, these fast and knit. about 5 days of installation. Pattern: From dale yarn, I bought it at Jens Court in City South in Trondheim. There is a free edition of patterned https://picasaweb.google.com/babsyen/Strikking but think it was something difficult and see and read. Yarn: Freestyle from dale Please visit my facebook page also https://www.facebook.com/StrikkeSofie
Superfine. Captain Beefheart never give up he he ... I knitted one way to get my son a few years ago about. 16-17 years ... He is currently 21 years old. Cool, I might throw me in to my granddaughter a few years. family guy episodes Good Weekend Greetings Strikkeogheklelise.blogg.no Reply Delete
Google+ Followers
I can not let the weather and knit these now. This is in a size 9 to 12 months. Inspiration from the family 8/2012 but has changed some of the in. ..
3 hours ago
Purl
Vest Size 2 years Alpacas family guy episodes
12 hours ago
frksnupps blog
LAST DAY OF 2013.
for one day ago
Heart GO `H Design
Christmas Tram in 2012 - the last part.
one week ago
Charm Tram
Hearts dam carpet with stars
3 weeks ago
only P
Moving and gauntlets to fine girlfriend
one month ago
The refuge
Little Brother Sweatshirt
5 months ago
Krøllemikkels hobby blog
Warmers and headband
10 months ago


No comments:

Post a Comment